Today, on the WWE 2K16 news website, the details of the upcoming DLC and additional content packs were announced.
The different packages will be released towards the end of 2015 and continue over into early 2016 for PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. All the prices below are subject to change and are not official pricing.
The downloadable content offerings from WWE will consist of the following:
1. Accelerator: Gain access to all unlockable content on the game (besides DLC). $1.99
2. MyPlayer KickStart: You will be able to use boost created “superstar ratings and attributes” in MyCareer mode. $9.99
3. Legends Pack: Play as the following characters; Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper and Trish Stratu. $8.99
4. 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Unlock new matches including; Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts; Rikishi vs. The Rock; Alundra Blayze vs. Paige; Larry Zbyszko vs. Arn Anderson; Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair; The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake); The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray). $9.99
5. New Moves Pack: Gain access to over 30 new moves not included in the original game. $3.99
6. Future Star Pack: Unlocks five new “NXT superstars” that include Samoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake and Murphy. $7.99
If you order the season pass however you will receive all of the DLC above except for the “MyPlayer KickStart” for $24.99 instead of paying $31.99 for all the packs individually.
The full release can be found here along with the different deluxe editions spelled out in the article.