We are always on the look out for new writers to join our ranks. Check below for our latest vacancies. If we have no vacancies but you still feel you have something to offer us, feel free to send us a message below!
Current Available Positions:
News & Feature Writers
We are looking for News & Feature writers who will be able to contribute at least several times a week. Along with writing news and features, you will also get the chance to review games if you wish.
If you are looking at breaking into the industry, there is no better way than to write for a site like ours to begin to establish yourself.
We have huge aspirations to become a popular and well respected site, along with our current structure and writers, we are looking for people who share the same ambition as us to succeed in what they do.
Not only will you write news and feature articles for JumpToGamer, you will also be given the opportunity to take part in exclusive interviews with developers, as well as reviewing and previewing upcoming games as you advance.
There will also be opportunities to work your way up within our site, allowing you to be given more responsibilities and gain experience in other areas of Video Game Journalism.
About the Job
- This will begin as a voluntary position, however as the site further expands and you contribute on a regular basis with high quality content, the opportunity to get paid will arise.
- You will be responsible for writing the latest News & Feature articles for our site, with the addition of reviewing and previewing if you choose
- You will be given your own account to write your posts from, allowing you to receive credit for your work and help build your reputation
- Please only apply if you know you can write at least one article a day on a regular basis and our serious about a career in game journalism
- The opportunity to work your way up through the site, becoming an Editor and so forth, is purely down to your dedication and effort
- Must be 18 years or older
- Able to write fluently in English
- Have Excellent Grammar/Spelling etc
- Have a burning passion for Gaming
- Be dedicated and be hardworking
Benefits of Writing for JumpToGamer
We are looking for Gamers who share the same level as passion as we do and are serious about forging a career in the industry. The position starts of voluntary, but it is a great way to gain a voice in the industry and build from there. Opportunites to get paid and rise through the site will be made available.
You will be able to receive review copies for games, as well as get to speak to game developers and other people in the industry
You may reference our site and use your work you produced to apply for bigger sites in the future. We would be more than happy to put in a good word for you.
We are always looking for new ways to expand the site, and we aim to have more regular video content, podcasts and features on a weekly basis in the near future. It would be great if this is also an area you would like, or are able to get involved in, although not mandatory.
Still interested? How do I apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following: Or fill out the form below answering the following questions.
Country Located In:
Are you able to produce at least 5 high quality articles a week?
What Platforms do you own?:
Do you have Previous Experience?:
What do you have to offer us at JumpToGamer?:
Anything else you feel will be useful to your application:
0 people like this