GTA San Andreas Now Available On iOS Devices
If you ever wondered what it would be like to take control of one of Grand Theft Auto’s most popular characters on iOS devices, you now get the chance to, as GTA San Andreas has arrived on several iOS devices.
If you thought exploring San Andreas on the PlayStation 2 or Xbox was an adventure, playing it on an iOS device gives people who missed out on the original experience another chance to immerse themselves within the GTA universe and its virtual limitless open-world options.
While it seems like the same game on the surface, the iOS versions of San Andreas offers some differences from the console versions:
- Re-mastered high resolution graphics including lighting enhancements, an enriched colour palette and improved character models
- Dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections (iPhone 5 series/iPad 4th Gen and above)
- Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers
- Cloud save support for playing across all of your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members
- Updated checkpoint system
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control
- Three different touch control schemes and customizable controls
It is currently available to download via the App Store for most iPhones and iPads and for the 5th generation iPod, as well as iTunes for £4.99.