GTA Online Missing Character Issues Fixed in New Update
A new title update has been released by Rockstar for GTA 5 and it’s online mode, which will fix the multiple issues people have had relating to character deletion and other loss of progress.
The update is now available to download on PS3 now, and will be made available for Xbox 360 users shortly.
The title update fixes the following:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
As of yet there is still no way to get back your online character if it has been deleted, although Rockstar are working on finding out if there is a way to bring your characters back, although I wouldn’t put all my hopes on it.