EA SPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil coming April 17
EA has announced that its 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil video game will be releasing worldwide April 17 on Xbox 360 and PS3. It has been confirmed however that the game will not be coming to Xbox One or PS4. The game will bring multiple improvements and build upon the gameplay from FIFA 14.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil will feature 203 nations along with 7,469 players. 21 new stadiums are also featured including the twelve licensed stadiums from the World Cup. One hundred new animations are also featured including improvements to passing, saves and penalties.
As expected, the game will also come with a host of different game-modes to keep you busy before and during this summers World Cup.
- Road to the FIFA World Cup – the most immersive tournament mode in EA SPORTS history, you can choose from any of the 203 National Teams sanctioned by FIFA and play through qualifying and through to the group stages of the World Cup
- Captain your Country – one of the most popular FIFA modes of all time
- Road to Rio de Janeiro - Progress across a map of Brazil’s 12 host cities. Compete in Online Stages with any of the 203 National Teams to advance, remain in a city, or be relegated. Win the final of 12 stages to hoist the FIFA World Cup Trophy
- Online FIFA World Cup – compete in Group and World Cup Finals online
- Story of Qualifying – over 60 scenarios that happened in real world qualifying
- Story of Finals (online) – activated at the start of the tournament and updated throughout, play challenges on the narrative of the day’s real world events
- Additional modes: 2014 FIFA World Cup, Kick Off, Skill Games, Online Friendlies, EA SPORTS Football Club
Source: Press Release