12 new indie games announced for PS4
Sony has earlier today announced at a media event a total of 12 new indie games will be coming soon to PlayStation 4, with some titles also making their way onto PS3 and PSVita. The standout titles include Spelunky, Source and Nidhogg.
Below is the full list of new indie games heading to Sony’s next-gen console.
- Nidhogg: One of the big breakout indie hits of 2014 makes its console debut. Do not miss.
- Spelunky: Derek Yu’s beloved procedurally generated platformer comes to PS4 in full 1080p with new social features
- Chasm: A visually stunning adventure platformer from Discord Games
- Skulls of the Shogun: The Bone-a-Fide Edition: The acclaimed strategy/brawler hyrid arrives on PlayStation platforms with expanded features
- Source: A striking take on the Metroidvania genre from Fenix Fire Games
- Axiom Verge: An ambitious retro platformer with intriguing twist, supported by our Pub Fund initiative
- Drifter: Celsius Game Studios serves up an enormous space exploration sandbox
- Jamestown Plus: An OTT co-op shoot ‘em up from Final Form Games
- Starwhal: Just the Tip: Breakfall’s joyfully mad multiplayer creation comes to PlayStation
- Escape Goat 2: An ingenious platformer from the ‘Double Fine Presents…” stable
- Ironclad Tactics: Finely crafted strategy gameplay with some unexpected twists from Zachtronics
- Apotheon: A beautiful action platformer set in Ancient Greece from the talented AlienTrap team
Source: *PlayStation Blog